Craving for tasty, fried chicken that's tender and juicy but not greasy? Look no further than Chick Blast as our top quality chicken is delivered fresh, never frozen, marinated in-house, and then sent directly to the open flame grill.
Not micro waved, Not Prepackaged, Always Fresh. Made from the healthiest all natural ingredients, their food is served fresh, fast and value priced.
INDIA'S FOOD MARKET SIZE IS ABOUT TO REACH RS. 42 LAKH CRORE BY 2020 !
Chickblast is a very well known brand for its high quality food and taste. It is one of the fastest growing chains these days. One can start his own business with a very nominal investment with chickblast. It's yummy and mouth watering taste gives five stars to the brand.
Franchise business with chickblast is one of the best deals that you can have in food industry. Its upcoming stores and success is the best example of its brand trust. A franchisor typically offers several marketing advantages.
The franchisor can prepare and pay for the development of professional advertising campaigns. Regional or national marketing done by the franchisor benefits all franchisees.
- Food and Beverage
- Rs. 5,00,000 - Rs. 10,00,000
Area Required :- 150 Sq. Ft. and Above
Total Investment :- Rs. 5 Lacs - Rs. 10 Lacs
- In addition, the franchisor can provide advice about how to develop effective marketing programs for a local area.
- This benefit usually has a cost because many franchisors require franchisees to contribute a percentage of their gross income to a co-operative marketing fund.
- There is an end to end support to every franchisee store.
- Its concept and system is very easy to digest and handle.
- Our values have laid the foundation of our collaborative success with our franchisee and we are proud of the exemplary bond of trust that we share with them.
- If you are passionate to have a right strategy with your investment, then this is probably the best Franchise option you have Guys who are looking for having a food franchise business can keep Chickblast on top priority without second thought in mind.