Established in the year 1956 at Fatehpuri Delhi, Giani Ice Cream is engaged in processing and marketing a delectable range of ice cream, faluda kulfi, Italian gelato, sorbet and snacks.
Being 100% vegetarian, our delightful range of ice cream and snacks are relished by kids, youngsters and adults equally.
Spread over a sprawling area of 15000 square feet in Manesar and Delhi, our state of the art infrastructure is segregated into number of units such as processing unit, quality testing, cold storage & packaging.
Facilities at our manufacturing unit include low temperature hardening room, continuous freezer and filling stations.
Under the supervision of an efficient team comprising food experts, nutritionists, quality controllers, sales personnel and administrative staff we are able to perform pasteurization, homogenization, hardening, aging the mix, freezing and packaging at our facilities.
Our cold storage unit stores each variety of ice cream under requisite temperature so as to avoid re-crystallization and maintain taste and freshness.
INDIA'S FOOD MARKET SIZE IS ABOUT TO REACH RS. 42 LAKH CRORE BY 2020 !
We carefully and hygienically pack our ice creams in tamper proof material so as to maintain their quality, taste, and aroma.
Under the supervision of an efficient team comprising food experts, nutritionists, quality controllers, sales personnel, and administrative staff we are able to perform pasteurization, homogenization, hardening, aging the mix, freezing and packaging at our facilities.
It all began in 1956 at Giani-di-Hatti, nestled amidst the bazaars of Fatehpuri, Chandni Chowk, and still one of the landmarks of old Delhi.
It was here that Giani Gurcharan Singh, a traditional sweetmeat maker from the then Layallpur (Faislabad), Pakistan, set up shop upon migrating to Delhi.
He started serving his famous rabri-faluda and mango shakes, made with loving attention and dedication, with the best quality ingredients.
- Food and Beverage
- Rs. 10lac - 20lac
Area Required :- 80 Sq. Ft - 300 Sq. Ft.
Total Investment :- Rs. 10 Lacs - Rs. 20 Lacs
- This struck an instant chord with the discerning residents of the walled city and in no time at all, Giani (“the learned” in Punjabi,) was a household name.
- As an Investor, you will have the unique Franchise opportunity while achieving your financial goals at the same time.
- Our management has given highest priority to our franchisees and has recognized their efforts and contribution various ways.
- We look forward to partnering with you on this exciting journey.
- In many cases franchisees are given exclusive territorial rights and this, in effect, gives them a monopoly over the area allocated to them, certainly in terms of doing business under the franchisor’s trade name.